Design of offices and reception area
As part of its strategic development plan to improve the quality of services offered to its 140,000 beneficiaries, the CAF de la Loire has acquired a new commercial real estate in the district of Chateaucreux in Saint Etienne, developed by the developer Linkcity.
The CAF de Loire wished to make this real estate project a central tool in the transformation of the company with the ambition of:
– Evolve its organization and its managerial efficiency
– Simplify internal processes by promoting exchange and efficiency
– Promote the well-being and motivation of its 300 agents
– Improve the conditions of reception and processing of the files of its recipients in the fulfillment of its mission of public services.
In this context, Tetris accompanied the CAF through various missions:
– Co-creation workshops on workspaces and quality of life at work
– Space planning
– Interior architecture
– Furniture management
The teams defined the macro-zonings, micro-zonings, and the interior architecture of the new premises, by designing the user-friendly spaces in co-design with a panel of users.
This long mission has resulted in new, modern, functional facilities that are fully in line with the client’s expectations.
Did you like this project? Click here to add it to your eBook :